Who We Are
We are an expert-led advisory firm that provides integrated solutions for our clients in an increasingly complex, regulated and interconnected business environment.
Comprising Albright Stonebridge Group, Interel and a deep bench of communications and strategy consultants, we help clients engage with governments and regulatory bodies, navigate public disclosures and transactions within the private and capital markets, and manage their reputations through critical moments of change, challenge or opportunity. Our partnership with Dentons, the world’s largest law firm, means clients can draw upon integrated legal expertise and high-end advisory services when and where they need it.
As trusted counselors to business leaders, management teams and boards of directors, we pride ourselves on providing informed insights, world-class strategies, candid advice and results-oriented execution – all underpinned by a steadfast commitment to quality, shared values and the highest ethical standards.
We have a global network with local expertise, providing nuanced counsel that is tailored to the situation and unencumbered by the bureaucratic structures that often prevent the best team and the best advice getting to clients.
Global Coverage For Global Needs
Everything starts with our people.
We created Dentons Global Advisors in order to shape the future of strategic business advisory, raise the standards in our profession, steward the next generation of talent, move beyond the status quo, and not be hampered by precedent.
As Secretary Madeleine K. Albright articulated, “doing well by doing good” is an integral value that guides us as we build a firm where we all want to work. A firm where excellence is a hallmark and innovation is rewarded, but most important, our colleagues are empowered to grow and positively impact the world through the work we do together for our clients.
Through our shared commitment to these values, we believe we will be able to deliver unparalleled service to our clients and build a world-class, people-centered firm.
Led by a shared purpose
- We are experts in tackling complex, challenging and critical assignments that are meaningful in their substance and rewarding as an experience.
- We are discerning about the work we do and the clients we serve.
- We aim to have a positive impact in our workplace, with our clients, and within our communities.
- We want to improve each client’s ability to build a sustainable business, manage risk, and drive value.
- We are redefining how things are done, going above and beyond in each engagement by delivering bespoke strategies and flawless execution for our clients.
- We value intellectual curiosity, collegiality, positive realism, passion, determination, accountability, honesty, and integrity.
- We are dedicated to cultivating a culture that celebrates our diversity, values the unique perspectives our diversity brings, and embraces our differences.
- We continually challenge ourselves and our teams to think creatively and differently.
- We are purpose-built to address our clients’ individual issues with innovative solutions, rather than to advance the structures of an established consultancy.
- We respect, support, and inspire one another – we value the many different ways to contribute to the growth and success of our firm.
- We believe the whole of DGA is much more than the sum of its parts and that by bringing together our collective expertise, we are able to deliver unmatched results for our clients.
- We support each other’s development through mentoring, opening doors and helping to expand networks, and providing each other opportunities for growth.
More than just entrepreneurial in spirit
- We are entrepreneurs, and we are cultivating an entrepreneurial culture that attracts the best in the industry – people who want to do great work, are empowered to take smart risks, and who have a stake in our collective success.
- We are a performance-based meritocracy that rewards those who deliver excellence, drive growth, and catalyze innovation.